We would like to thank you for deciding to visit us. We want your experience on the website to be the best possible and, therefore, we have written this Cookies Policy in the most transparent way possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that download onto the user’s device that is used when you visit a website. Their main purpose is to recognise the user each time they access www.helios.es. They also enable us to improve our website’s quality and usability.
Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet. They cannot damage the user’s equipment/device and, if they are activated in your browser’s settings, they help us to identify and solve possible functional errors on www.helios.es.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. All of them work in the same way, but there are small differences between them:
- Session Cookies. Session cookies only last for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Their main purpose is to identify the device type, support website security and its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that would allow us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: These are stored on the device’s hard drive and our website reads them each time you pay a new visit to www.helios.es. They have a specific expiry or lapse date and when this is reached the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences and analyse visits. They help us to understand how users arrive at our website and to improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: These allow www.helios.es to remember decisions taken by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information collected by these cookies is anonymised (that is to say, they do not contain your name, address, or other data).
- Strictly necessary cookies: : are those that serve for proper browsing, or those allowing payment for goods or services requested by the user, or cookies that serve to ensure that the website content loads efficiently.
- Third-party Cookies: Third-party Cookies are cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting, for example, those used by social networks (like Facebook) or by external content add-ons (like Google Maps).In addition, some advertising companies use this kind of file to follow your visits to every website they advertise on.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies have the purpose of periodic maintenance and ensuring the best functioning and service for the user by compiling data about your activity.
In order to recognise you and give you a better service, our website uses our own cookies (small text files that your browser stores). The advantage of accepting our cookies is that you save time. In addition, they may also be used to recognise you between successive visits and adapt the content shown to you, to obtain information about the date and time of your last visit, measure some traffic parameters within the website itself and estimate the number of visits made, in such a way that we can focus and adjust services and promotions more effectively.
None of the cookies allow contact with you via your telephone number, e-mail address or any other means of contact. None of the cookies can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
This Website offers its users a cookie settings console and, by using it, the user can manage their preferences in relation to installation of cookies on their computer, or not, as well as obtain detailed information about the types of cookie used on this Website and the features of each one of the cookies used.
The cookie settings console is shown to the user on their first visit to the Website and it is also possible to access it from .
User settings to prevent Cookies.
In this way you can block cookies using the browser’s settings tools, or you can set up your browser so that it warns you when a server wants to save a cookie:
a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, the menu option Tools>Internet Options>Privacy>Settings. More information.. More information.
b) If you use Firefox, the menu option Tools>Options>Privacy>Cookies More information.
c) If you use Chrome, in the section Options>Advanced options>Privacy.. More information.
d) If you use Opera, the Security and Privacy option, which you can set up in the browser. More information.
e) If you use Safari, the Preferences>Security or Privacy option, which you can set up in the browser. More information.