DULCES Y CONSERVAS HELIOS, S.A., owner of the www.helios.es domain, in compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE) and in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act in Spain and its implementing regulations, gives the following details:
Industrial and intellectual property notice
The company is registered at the Valladolid Companies Registry, Book 29, General 6 in Section 1 for Companies, Folio 219, Sheet No 93.The content of all kinds included on the website accessible via the URL www.helios.es including, by way of example, the images, Illustrations, photographs, texts, brands, logos or designs, are owned by DULCES Y CONSERVAS HELIOS, S.A. and/or other legitimate collaborators who have granted it the relevant rights of use. The industrial and intellectual property of all the content mentioned is duly protected by Spanish law.
Any full or partial use of the website content consisting of reproduction, distribution, public communication by any means and by any media is strictly forbidden, except with express, written authorisation from DULCES Y CONSERVAS HELIOS, S.A.
LEGAL NOTICE INVOICES/ORDERS
The Data controller for your data is DULCES Y CONSERVAS HELIOS, S.A. Your data will be processed for the purpose of managing the administrative and logistics services carried out by the Data controller, as well as the communications made via e-mail about the services provided, commercial information, quotes or the activities carried out by the Data controller. The legitimacy for the use of your data is based on the performance of a contract or the provision of services. Data will not be assigned to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. The data will be destroyed when you notify your cancellation and/or the legal periods for retention have ended. Data subjects may exercise their rights of access, rectification, elimination, to be forgotten, portability and limitation on processing by writing to the address of the issuer of this invoice. You may also submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that your rights have been infringed.
E-MAIL LEGAL NOTICE
The content of this e-mail and, if appropriate, the files attached to it are PRIVATE and CONFIDENTIAL and exclusively for use by its addressee. If you are not the correct addressee, the employee or agent responsible for passing the message on to the addressee, or you have received it in error, we advise you that, according to current legislation, it is completely forbidden to disclose it, distribute it or reproduce it, and we ask that you notify us immediately and then delete it. In accordance with the provisions of current personal data protection legislation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act in Spain and its implementing regulations, we inform you that the Data controller for your data is Dulces y Conservas HELIOS, S.A. Your data will be processed for the purpose of managing the communications made via e-mail for the services provided, commercial information or activities carried out by the Data controller. The legitimacy for the use of your data is based on the performance of a contract or the provision of services. Data will not be assigned to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so. The data will be destroyed when you notify your cancellation and/or the legal periods for retention have ended. Data subjects may exercise their rights of access, rectification, elimination, to be forgotten, portability and limitation on processing by a notification in writing to: Dulces y Conservas HELIOS, S.A. Ctra.Salamanca, 44, 47195 Arroyo de la Encomienda, Valladolid.
WEBSITE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Last amendment: July 2018
In accordance with the provisions of current personal data protection legislation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April 2016, (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act in Spain and its implementing regulations, we advise you as follows:
Who is the Data controller for your personal data?
The data gathered, or that you provide us with voluntarily, over the Website, whether while browsing it or all those you may provide us with in contact forms, via e-mail or on the telephone, will be collected and processed by the Data Controller, whose details are shown below:
Dulces y Conservas HELIOS, S.A.
Ctra. Salamanca, 44, 47195 Arroyo de la Encomienda, Valladolid
What is the purpose of us processing your personal data?
- Answering your queries, requests or enquiries.
- Managing the services requested, answering your requests or dealing with your enquiry.
- Information by electronic means that relate to your request.
- Commercial information, or about events, by electronic means, as long as there is express authorisation.
- Carrying out analysis and improvements to the Website, about our products and services. Improving our commercial strategy.
Candidates: (as appropriate)
To indicate that the valid channel for receipt and later processing of CVs that possible candidates may send us is via the following e-mail address:
CVs received in other company e-mail accounts will not be accepted or processed and will be deleted.
In the event that you have sent us your CV, the purpose of processing your data is as follows:
- To make you a part of the staff recruitment processes carried out by Dulces y Conservas HELIOS, S.A.
What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
Who do we communicate the data to?
Your data will not be assigned to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
Candidates: (as appropriate)
For CVs, the data will not be communicated to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to do so or the recruitment service is outsourced, in which case they will only be assigned for the recruitment process for a job at Dulces y Conservas HELIOS, S.A.
How long do we store your data for?
Personal data will be retained while the association with the Data controller lasts. When this ends, the personal data processed for each one of the purposes shown will be retained during the periods legally provided for, or during the time that a judge or court may require, taking into account the statute of limitations for legal actions. The data processed will be retained while the aforementioned legal periods have not expired, if there is a legal obligation for retention, or, if the legal time frame does not exist, until the data subject requests their elimination or revokes the consent granted.
Candidates: (as appropriate)
The data in the CVs will be stored for 1 year if, from the time the CV is made available by the candidate, their candidacy was not selected to take part in any recruitment process, or their application was turned down.
The user has a link available on our website that accesses our profile on social networks. When joining our social networks’ pages, you give us your consent to process the personal data published on your profile. The user can always control their connections, eliminate content that is no longer of interest and restrict who shares their connections. To do so, they must go to the privacy settings on the social network in question.
With regard to the use of social networks, it may be possible that their servers are not in Spain or the European Union. For this reason, we recommend you are aware of their privacy policies and check the rules and policies of the social network’s owner using the following links:
What are your rights?
- To know if we are processing your data, or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request rectification of your data if they are incorrect.
- To request elimination of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes they were gathered for, or if you withdraw the consent given to us.
- To request limitation of the processing of your data, in some cases, in which case they will only be retained in accordance with the current regulations.
- A portar sus datos, que le serán facilitados en un formato estructurado, de uso común o lectura mecánica.
- To submit a claim to the Data Protection Officer (if appropriate) or to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, or relevant supervisory authority, if you believe we have not served you correctly.
- To revoke consent for each specific purpose, without this affecting the legality of express consent-based processing.
How can I exercise my rights?
- We would like to advise you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, elimination and objection by writing to the following address, enclosing a copy of your National ID document:
- Salamanca, 44, 47195 Arroyo de la Encomienda
- In certain cases, the data subject may request limitation on the processing of their data, in which case we only retain them in accordance with the current regulations.
- In certain cases, you can exercise your right to portability of the data, which will be handed over to you, or the new data controller appointed by you, in a structured, commonly used or automatic reading format./li>
- You have the right to revoke the consent you gave to any of the processing at any time.
- The data subject is advised that they may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, in the event that they consider that the exercise of their rights has not been properly attended to.